Xenon Build is the top most popular kodi 17 krypton build you can install it by using ares wizard. Its full name is Diggz Fire Xenon Build and it is developed by Jason Diggz. It comes with both the version fresh and XXX. This Build is very big in size, so it may lag on firestick. It has got all the popular addons such as Goodfellas 2.0, Phoenix, Titan, Vorter, Fido and many more. The developer has got such a great sense, as he placed the widget and menu at the right location. And it helps the user to find anything in a very easy manner. You will need to install a fresh copy of xenon, it means your previous data will vanish, so I recommend you to take the backup.
Important Notice Before Using Kodi
We would like to recommend you to use a VPN while using Kodi.In recent times some of the kodi users get copyright notices for streaming Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows. If you want to secure yourself, then you can use IPVanish to keep your privacy protected and be anonymous.
Guide To Install Xenon Build on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it MAGIC or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find MAGIC and then click on repository.aresproject.
- Then click on repository.aresproject.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Ares Project Add-On Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Ares Project, then click on Program Add-ons.
- Click on Ares Wizard, then hit Install.
- Here you will get the notification saying that Ares Wizard has been enabled.
- Click OK, and then Browse Builds.
- Here you will find various builds, but you’ve to choose only Xenon Clean(Krypton 17 Only).
- Click Install.
- Again click Proceed.
- Wait for some time to get it download and install.
- After Installation, Click Yes, then OK.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.