CNN is one of the most famous news channel in US. But sometimes there is some interruption, and we can’t watch the CNN live. CNN is one of the most rated platform that provides 24 hour-coverage. If you’re a kodi user and wants to watch CNN on kodi, then this guide is surely for you. Below in this guide we will tell you about watching CNN live on kodi.
There are many addons that provides CNN live. If you want some more info then check other addons.
How To Watch CNN on Kodi?
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://www.goodfellasteam.com/repository‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it Goodfellas or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find goodfellas.
- And then click on repository.goodfellas.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Goodfellas Add-on Repository is enabled.
- Go Back and Select Install from repository.
- Select Goodfellas Add-on Repository, then Video Add-ons, then Goodfellas 2.0 Addon.
- Then click on Install.
- Then Goodfellas 2.0 will be installed.
- Open Goodfellas 2.0.
- Now go to News Channels and select CNN Live.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.
Some Other Addons That Provides CNN
There are also some more great addons that provides CNN. Some of them are mentioned below.
- cCloud TV