Pulse CCM Build is previously the best kodi build available for krypton users. Its navigation is so easy that you will get familiar on the first time. You can find movies, TV shows, sports very easily. And it has got all the latest addons that you need. It is very small in size so that it can work smoothly on any device. You can also add or remove the addons on your own. There is nothing complicated with this build, everything in this build is straight forward, there is no difficulty in finding the categories.
Pulse CCM kodi build has got an update and it has got some of the best kodi addons like Covenant, Bennu, Gurzil, Elysium, Death Streams, BOB Unleashed, Rising Tides, Stream Hub, Live Hub, Picasso, Sports World and many more.
Before installing any add-on on your kodi, make it sure that you’ve enabled unknown sources option on your kodi. It is essential to enable it if you don’t then it will not let you install addon.
Guide to Install Pulse CCM Build on Kodi 17 Krypton
We will use Fire TV Guru Wizard in this process of installation. If you’ve previously installed ares wizard then you don’t need to follow the first 13 steps.
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://firetvguru.net/fire/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it Fire TV Guru or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find Fire TV Guru and then click on repository.firetvguru.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Fire TV Guru Repo Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Fire TV Guru Repo, then click on Program Add-ons.
- Click on Fire TV Guru Wizard, then hit Install.
- Here you will get the notification saying that Fire TV Wizard has been enabled.
- Now go back to homescreen and click on Addons. Then Select Program Addons.
- Click on Fire TV Wizard.
- Select Builds.
- Select Pulse CCM Krypton.
- Click Standard Install.
- Again click Proceed.
- Wait for some time to get it download and install.
- After Installation, Click Yes, then OK.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.