Pulse CCM Build is previously the best kodi build available for krypton users. Its navigation is so easy that you will get familiar on the first time. You can find movies, TV shows, sports very easily. And it has got all the latest addons that you need. It is very small in size so that it can work smoothly on any device. You can also add or remove the addons on your own. There is nothing complicated with this build, everything in this build is straight forward, there is no difficulty in finding the categories.
Guide to Install Pulse CCM Build on Kodi 17.3 Krypton
We will use Ares Wizard in this process of installation. If you’ve previously installed ares wizard then you don’t need to follow the first 13 steps.
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it MAGIC or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find MAGIC and then click on repository.aresproject.
- Then click on repository.aresproject.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Ares Project Add-On Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Ares Project, then click on Program Add-ons.
- Click on Ares Wizard, then hit Install.
- Here you will get the notification saying that Ares Wizard has been enabled.
- Click OK, and then Browse Builds.
- Here you will find various builds, but you’ve to choose only Pulse.
- Click Get Pin.
- The new window will be opened with a Pin.
- Click Enter Pin, then click Done.
- Select Pulse CCM Krypton, Click on Fresh Start, click Yes, then on Proceed.
- Click Install.
- Again click Proceed.
- Wait for some time to get it download and install.
- After Installation, Click Yes, then OK.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.