Orroo is another kodi build that is present in ares wizard. It perfectly works on kodi 17.1 krypton, and due to it’s small size, it is capable of running on the firestick. Like the other top kodi builds it includes great addons like exodus, genesis reborn, bob and much more. It has got the easily accessible menus and widgets. The problem with this build is that you need to do a fresh install on kodi, it means that you will lose your all saved data. Orroo is one of the best kodi adult build,if you want to know more about the adult addons then you can check.
Important Notice Before Using Kodi
We would like to recommend you to use a VPN while using Kodi. In recent times some of the kodi users get copyright notices for streaming Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows. If you want to secure yourself, then you can use IPVanish to keep your privacy protected and be anonymous.
Guide to Install Orroo Build on Kodi 17 Krypton
We will use Ares Wizard in this process of installation. If you’ve previously installed ares wizard then you don’t need to follow the first 13 steps.
- Open Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it MAGIC or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find MAGIC and then click on repository.aresproject.
- Then click on repository.aresproject.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Ares Project Add-On Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Ares Project, then click on Program Add-ons.
- Click on Ares Wizard, then hit Install.
- Here you will get the notification saying that Ares Wizard has been enabled.
- Click OK, and then Browse Builds.
- Here you will find various builds, but you’ve to choose only Orroo Firestick Builds.
- Click Get Pin.
- The new window will be opened with a Pin.
- Click Enter Pin, then click Done.
- Select Orroo Kodi 17 No Adult, Click on Install.
- Wait for some time to get it download and install.
- After Installation, Click Yes, then OK.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.
Leave a Reply