NJM Soccer is an awesome kodi sports addon to watch your favorite playing on kodi. Using this addon you can easily watch the live stream of any sports. As its name, this addon is mainly created for Soccer fans. There are many other sports, rather than soccer that you can watch on this addon. This addon has got the great attractive layout, and it also has got many popular sites to stream. It has got ESPN, Sky, BT and many others. It works fine, and loads very quickly, it does not take more time to load.
Important Notice Before Using Kodi
We would like to recommend you to use a VPN while using Kodi.In recent times some of the kodi users get copyright notices for streaming Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows. If you want to secure yourself, then you can use IPVanish to keep your privacy protected and be anonymous.
Guide To Install NJM Soccer on Kodi
- Open Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://fusion.tvaddons.ag‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it FUSION or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find FUSION and then Kodi-REPOS.
- Now select the English language.
- And then click on repository.echo-2.01.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Echo Coder Repository is enabled.
- Go Back and Select Install from repository.
- Select Echo Coder Repository, then Video Add-ons, then NJM Soccer.
- Then click on Install.
- Then NJM Soccer will be installed.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.