Mucky Duck Repository is one of the best kodi repositories that contains the best kodi addons. The main reason for the popularity of this repository is that it provides the variety of choices of addons. It has got some of the greatest addons like 123Movies, Afdah, Gorilla Streams 2.0, M4U, Pubflims, Pmovies, Niter, Mucky Ducks Wizard. You can some of the best kodi live TV shows, Movies, Sports, and many wrestling channels.
Before installing any add-on on your kodi, make it sure that you’ve enabled unknown sources option on your kodi. It is essential to enable it if you don’t then it will not let you install addon.
Important Notice Before Using Kodi
We would like to recommend you to use a VPN while using Kodi. It has been seen that some of the kodi users get copyright notices for streaming Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows. If you want to secure yourself, then you can use IPVanish to keep your privacy protected and be anonymous.
Guide To Install Mucky Duck Repository on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it MUCKY or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find MUCKY and then http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml/.
- Now you will get the notification saying Mucky Ducks Repository is enabled.
- Now choose Install From Repository, then Mucky Ducks Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons.
- Here you will find the list of all the addons that mucky repository provides. You can install them by clicking on it.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.