Live Mix is an addon introduced by Mettalkettle repository. In past it is available in another repository and not working properly, but as of now it is working properly. Now Live Mix is a source for many live channels. Some of the channels are available in High Definition. All of the channels are well-labelled. This addon streams channels from most of the countries like US, UK, Canada, India, Israel, France, Germany, Denmark, Africa etc.
Guide To Install Live Mix Addon Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://kodi.metalkettle.co/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it mk repo or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find mk repo and then click on repository.metalkettle-x.x.x.zip.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Metalkettle Repository, then click on Video add-ons.
- Click on Live Mix.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.