Lite BB Build is one of the most amazing kodi builds available in the market. It is the best wizard for both the Kodi 17.1 Krypton and Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.
It scrapes the content from all over the best kodi addons of all time. It provides all the latest movies, TV shows, Live streaming and much more. Its sports streaming is one of the best things it has got. This Build is very small in size so that it can work smoothly on any device like Firestick, Fire TV Stick, Android TV boxes, Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, and Windows. It also tops the list of best kodi builds for firestick 2017. Lite BB Build has got all the important add-ons that you want in a single build.
Important Notice Before Using Kodi
We would like to recommend you to use a VPN while using Kodi. In recent times some of the kodi users get copyright notices for streaming Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows. If you want to secure yourself, then you can use IPVanish to keep your privacy protected and be anonymous.
Guide to Install Lite BB Build on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it MAGIC or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find MAGIC and then click on repository.aresproject.
- Then click on repository.aresproject.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Ares Project Add-On Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Ares Project, then click on Program Add-ons.
- Click on Ares Wizard, then hit Install.
- Here you will get the notification saying that Ares Wizard has been enabled.
- Click OK, and then Browse Builds.
- Here you will find various builds, but you’ve to choose only Biagio Builds.
- Select Lite BB- Krypton Edition, Click on Install.
- Wait for some time to get it download and install.
- After Installation, Click Yes, then OK.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.