Wookie Build is one of the most popular builds for kodi. It has got too many installs after the launch. There are many other kodi builds, but Wookie build is one of the best kodi build. It comes with all the addons that one needs to get entertained.
I am looking for the way to install wookie build on kodi. But after surfing some sites i found that some people are getting problem in installing wookie on kodi. So today i have decided to publish the proper working method to install wookie build on kodi.
After researching for a while i got to know that the people getting problem in installing are on older version of kodi. They need to update their kodi tv to kodi 17 krypton for proper working.
Install Wookie Build on Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://wookiespmc.com/wiz‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it WOOKIE or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find WOOKIE and then me- succumb to the wookie.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Wookie Add-on is enabled.
- Go back to main screen, then Program Add-ons, then Wookie.
- Then Click on Open, then head towards Community Builds.
- Select Mega’s Wookie Build Krypton. Don’t go for any other option because all other have some problem with kodi 17 krypton.
- Now the Wookie build will download and install.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.