Torba is a new movie addon for kodi by Smash Repository. Day by Day Kodi is getting a bigger community, and daily new addons are being added on kodi. Torba is a great Movie and Live TV addon. It’s menu includes Recently Added, Most Favourite, Most Popular, Most Rated, Country, Genres, Quality, Year and you can also find the specific movie by using its search option.
Guide To Install Torba Addon on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘https://archive.org/download/repository.streamhub‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it StreamHub or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find StreamHub and then click on repository.streamhub.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Stream Hub Repository Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Stream Hub Repository, then click on Video add-ons.
- Click on Torba.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.