Radix is a new kodi addon by Radix Repository. This addon is great for Movies, Sports, News, TV Shows, Documentaries etc. This addon provides everything like content for kids to content for adults. You can find everything on this addon. This addon using Jen Template as it’s base that makes it much more prettier than any other addons.
How To Install Radix Addon on Kodi Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://bliss-tv.com/livef4m/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it bliss or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons.
- Click Package Installer.
- Then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find bliss.
- Then click on repository.Radix-1.2.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Radix Repository Enabled.
- Select Install From Repository and click on Radix Repository.
- Click on Video Addons.
- Click on Radix.
- Click Install.
- You will get the notification as soon as the Radix Kodi Addon is installed.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.