Radix is a new kodi addon by Radix Repository. This addon is great for Movies, Sports, News, TV Shows, Documentaries etc. This addon provides everything like content for kids to content for adults. You can find everything on this addon. This addon using Jen Template as it’s base that makes it much more prettier than any other addons.
VPN For Kodi
As we all know Kodi Streams all the piracy content like movies, TV shows, Live Streaming Videos and Other PPV Videos. But watching this piracy content is an illegal thing, and doing such will end up blocking your IP by your ISP. Also some of the addons are geo-restricted and can’t be accessed by all users. If you want to get rid from all these problems, then I would like to recommend you to use a Kodi VPN. By using VPN you can unlock geo-blocked content and you can watch anything on the Kodi anonymously. We have tested various VPNs and we found IPVanish is the best VPN for Kodi. Get 46% Discount Instantly on IPVanish now.
How To Install Radix Addon on Kodi Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://bliss-tv.com/livef4m/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it bliss or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons.
- Click Package Installer.
- Then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find bliss.
- Then click on repository.Radix-1.2.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Radix Repository Enabled.
- Select Install From Repository and click on Radix Repository.
- Click on Video Addons.
- Click on Radix.
- Click Install.
- You will get the notification as soon as the Radix Kodi Addon is installed.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.
Leave a Reply