Placenta Kodi addon is good kodi addon that works great. And after the shutting down of some great addons in November 2017. Placenta was the addon that helps users to get content. It is said that Placenta is a fork of Covenant and Exodus addon. Even the Covenant and Exodus are also the forks. In this article we will tell you the way to install placenta on the latest version of kodi 17.6.
How To Install Radix Addon on Kodi Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it blamo or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons.
- Click Package Installer.
- Then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find blamo.
- Then click on repository.blamo-0.0.4.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Blamo Repository Enabled.
- Select Install From Repository and click on Radix Repository.
- Click on Video Addons.
- Click on Placenta.
- Click Install.
- You will get the notification as soon as the Placenta Kodi Addon is installed.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.