Morpheus is a great kodi build designed for high configuration devices. This build can not work on small devices like Firestick as it is more than 300MB in size. This build works well on personal computers. It is a good looking build that provides access to some of the great addons. It has got some great sections on its main screen, we can directly access live TV, Sports, Music etc. It also has got some top kodi addons like Covenant, BOB Unleashed, Bennu and many other.
Guide To Install Morpheus Build on Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://repo.supremebuilds.com/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it supreme or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find supreme and then repository.supremebuilds-1.0.0.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Supreme Builds Repository is enabled.
- Go Back and Select Install from repository.
- Select Supreme Builds Repository, then Program Add-ons, then Supreme Builds Wizard.
- Click on Install.
- Now you will get the notification saying Supreme Builds Wizard is enabled.
- Now go back to Home, then Programs, then go to Supreme Builds Wizard.
- Then go to Supreme Builds.
- Now click on Morpheus Build.
- Click Standard Install.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.