The Kingdom is a great kodi Australian IPTV offering addon that you want to see. This addon provides the content from all the Australian channels. You can watch each and everything that has been telecast in Australia. You can watch movies and live sports from australian channels. If you’re looking to install The Kingdom on kodi then follow the below guide.
Guide To Install The Kingdom Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://dimitrology.com/repo‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it Dimitrology or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find Dimitrology and then click on repository.Brettusrepo-x.x.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Brettus Add-On Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Brettus Repository, then click on Video add-ons.
- Click on The Kingdom.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.
I hope you find our guide on The Kingdom Kodi useful. If you are looking for more kodi addons then and more kodi related stuff, then check our blog for more kodi things.