IMVDb is music video addon that provides all the music videos available for kodi. You can watch almost all the videos from all over the world. This is one of the best addon of its kind. If you’re music lover then this addon should be on your kodi. Follow the below guide for more instructions.
Guide To Install IMVDb Addon Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://fusion.tvaddons.co‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it Fusion or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find Fusion.
- And then click on repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying TVaddons.co Repository is enabled.
- Go Back and Select Install from repository.
- Select TVaddon.co Repo, then Music Add-ons, then IMVDb.
- Then click on Install.
- Then IMVDb will be installed.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.