Gaia is kodi addon that has been released a few day ago. This addon is a fork of Bubbles addon. Gaia is a good addon for movies and live TV. This version is far better than the previous one and provides you the great streaming without any errors and broken links. Gaia kodi addon provides movies, TV shows, News Documentaries etc.
VPN For Kodi
As we all know Kodi Streams all the piracy content like movies, TV shows, Live Streaming Videos and Other PPV Videos. But watching this piracy content is an illegal thing, and doing such will end up blocking your IP by your ISP. Also some of the addons are geo-restricted and can’t be accessed by all users. If you want to get rid from all these problems, then I would like to recommend you to use a Kodi VPN. By using VPN you can unlock geo-blocked content and you can watch anything on the Kodi anonymously. We have tested various VPNs and we found IPVanish is the best VPN for Kodi. Get 46% Discount Instantly on IPVanish now.
How To Install Gaia Addon on Kodi Krypton
- Open Kodi 17 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://dimitrology.com/repo/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it dimitrology or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons.
- Click Package Installer.
- Then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find dimitrology.
- Then click on repository.gaia.x-x.x.x.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Gaia Repository Enabled.
- Select Install From Repository and click on Gaia Repository 1.
- Click on Video Addons.
- Click on Gaia.
- Click Install.
- You will get the notification as soon as the Gaia Kodi Addon is installed.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.
Leave a Reply