Fusion Kodi: Welcome, everyone! Today we are going to talk about the installation process of Fusion on kodi. Now that we are going to talk about its installation, first it’s important that we get to know what this ‘Fusion Addon’ is? The main reason so as to get Fusion is that it carries some of the best and popular add-ons that can improve your experience on Kodi. Also, check more about other kodi add-ons.
Note: There are a good number of addons are producing in the market daily. So, there is one addon named Indigo which is the updated version of Fusion. Now the name of Fusion Kodi has been changed to Indigo Kodi. Don’t get confused, if you’ve landed here by any link referring to fusion or Indigo. There is only change in the name of the addon but the installing process is still the same.
Important Notice Before Using Kodi
We would like to recommend you to use a VPN while using Kodi. In recent times some of the kodi users get copyright notices for streaming Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows. If you want to secure yourself, then you can use IPVanish to keep your privacy protected and be anonymous.
Install Fusion on Kodi
Now once you have downloaded Kodi on your device, you will surely love to grab the Fusion installer and that’s where the steps provided by us will help you on “How to Install Fusion on Kodi?” You can also want to install kodi on roku. Also, learn to install kodi on firestick.
- Inside the Kodi application, there are many certain distinct kinds of tabs for your media. Now, to install Fusion you will have to reach the “System” tab.
- Under this tab, you need to choose the sub-tab marked as “File Manager”.
- Further, you will have to choose “Add source”.
- Now, choose the area where it has been written as “<None>”, and type the Web address so as to get Fusion installer installed.
- Now, a keyboard can be seen on the screen and on that screen type this: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Post typing this, click on “Done“.
- Type ‘Fusion’ in lower box where the following is written – “Enter a name for this media source”,
- Post typing, click on the “Done” button.
- The next thing that you need to do is that hit on the OK button which is given at the bottom of the “Add Files Source”.
- This will add Fusion on the list of “File Manager” window.
- Post this, head to the Kodi home screen.
- In the tab marked as system, you need to go for the settings option.
- Now on the left side of settings, choose the “Add-ons”.
- Choosing this will make a pop-up to appear which will say that “First run help”. To this pop-up, you need to click on the OK button.
- Now, in the menu of Add-ons, you will have to select the “Install from zipping file”.
- Selecting this, a new screen will appear to where you need to select the icon which in the shave of Fusion.
- Now, select click on the folder option marked as “start here”.
- Select “plugin.program.addoninstaller-x.x.x.zip”.
- An Add-on Installer notification will appear in the lower right-hand corner of the screen saying this – “Add-on enabled”.
- In order to get the access from the KODI home menu of this Add-on Installer, you will have to go to Programs then to Add-ons and then to Add-on Installer. This can be done very easily as it is the easiest possible way of installing add-ons to KODI.
Also Check: How to Install Genesis on Kodi?
Manual method to install Fusion Kodi
For those who prefer the manual method of installing add-ons like fusion kodi, kindly follow these steps:
- First, on the KODI home page, select “System”.
- Now on the screen of a system, choose “Add-ons”.
- To the very next screen that opens, you need to choose on “install from zip”.
- After this, move ahead and select Fusion drive icon.
- Further, select “xbmc-repos” on the next page that appears
- Preferably, the language selected should be “English”.
- Select the “Repository” or whatever you wish to install.
- Now, post this selection, a pop-up will appear which will tell about the updating of the selected add-on.
- Now, reach the main menu or the main screen of KODI.
- Go to Video menu tab and once you reach there:
- Select the “Add-ons” that are present under the Video tab.
- Scroll down to “Get more” and choose it.
- Now, search for the add-on from the repository in the list which you have wished for. Click on it and hit the “Install” button.
If you have got samsung smart TV or LG smart TV, then you might want to install kodi on it. We have got an easy and working method to install kodi on samsung and LG smart TV. Also Check about roku jailbreak.
If you’re still finding any difficulty then check out the below video. This tutorial will help you to install fusion on kodi. Also check about other kodi add-ons like Cartoons8 and exodus for kodi.
This completes all your steps to install fusion on kodi. We have incorporated both, the steps. Choose and follow as per your wish. If there is anything or any error that you are facing while following the above-given steps, then just don’t worry but do mention the issue in the comment box which is present below.
Leave a Reply