Today we have got the most different addon for Kodi called EarthCam. It provides the live stream from all over the world. You can see different cams from different part of the world. You can also watch the statue of liberty by using this addon. If you want to know more about this addon then install it on your kodi.
Guide To Install EarthCam Addon Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://fusion.tvaddons.co‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it FUSION or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find FUSION and then Kodi-REPOS.
- Now select the English language.
- And then click on repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository is enabled.
- Go Back and Select Install from repository.
- Select TVADDONS.CO Add-on Repository, then Video Add-ons, then EarthCam.
- Then click on Install.
- Then EarthCam will be installed.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.