As we are moving towards new technology, People are shifting from cable TV to IPTV. Today we’re gonna introduce one of the most popular IPTV named Dexter TV. Dexter TV is one of the most famous IPTV available in US. If you want to install Dexter TV addon on kodi then follow the below instructions.
Dexter TV provides some of the most favorite channels such as BBC America, HBO, Fox, A&E, ABC, Animal Planet, National Geographic, Discovery, ESPN, VH1, MTV, Nickelodeon, PAC, USA, Comedy Central, DIY, Cartoon Network, Universal, TLC etc.
Also Check- Best Kodi Live TV and IPTV Addons
Guide To Install Dexter TV Addon Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://srp.nu‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it superrepo or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find superrepo.
- Select All.
- And then click on superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Superrepo Repository is enabled.
- Go Back and Select Install from repository.
- Select Superrepo All, then Video Add-ons, then Dexter TV.
- Then click on Install.
- After clicking on Install you will get two options 1) *First* Install Dependencies 2) Install/Update Addon.
- First you need to install all the Dependencies to prevent any error while installing the addon.
- Then Dexter TV addon will be installed.
- After opening this addon you will be asked to Login using your username and password and then click on OK. After logging in you can enjoy all the features.
- If you want to install Dexter TV Pro then you can follow the same steps and find Dexter TV Pro instead of Dexter TV kodi addon.
If you’re getting error in installing dependencies on kodi then you can our guide on solving failed to install dependency error on kodi.