Covenant is a new addon by the creator of Exodus. This time this addon has been created to fully replace Exodus addon. Covenant is much better looking and much better working addon then the previous Exodus. Now it has been rumoured that exodus will not get updated anymore. Covenant will work in its place, this addon is far better than its previous version. Follow the below guide to install Covenant on Kodi.
Guide To Install Covenant Addon Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://ares-repo.eu/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it Ares or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find Ares and then click on repository.aresproject-0.0.8.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Ares Project Repository Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Ares Project, then Program Addons.
- Click on Ares Wizard.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- Now go back to Program Addons, open Ares Wizard, Click on Browse Addon, then select Video Addons.
- Click Covenant, then Install.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.