Ares wizard has come back with a new kodi build called Chappie. As the Chappie Build introduced for kodi, it has became a first choice kodi build. This build looks clitche and the skin it uses makes it more awesome. Everything is well settled in this build. It is easy to navigate, you can find any thing easily without any effort. This build has got a great section for movies, TV shows, Documentaries, Kids, Sports, Subs, Music and much more. This build has got some great addons like BBC iPlayer, Maverick IPTV, Wolfpack, Project M, Exodus, Deliverance and many more.
VPN For Kodi
As we all know Kodi Streams all the piracy content like movies, TV shows, Live Streaming Videos and Other PPV Videos. But watching this piracy content is an illegal thing, and doing such will end up blocking your IP by your ISP. Also some of the addons are geo-restricted and can’t be accessed by all users. If you want to get rid from all these problems, then I would like to recommend you to use a Kodi VPN. By using VPN you can unlock geo-blocked content and you can watch anything on the Kodi anonymously. We have tested various VPNs and we found IPVanish is the best VPN for Kodi. Get 46% Discount Instantly on IPVanish now.
Guide To Install Chappie Build on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://ares-repo.eu/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it Ares or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find Ares and then click on repository.aresproject-0.0.8.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Ares Project Repository Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Ares Project, then Program Addons.
- Click on Ares Wizard.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- Now go back to Program Addons, open Ares Wizard, Click on Browse Builds.
- Click Chappie Build, then Install.
- You will be asked to enter the PIN, which you can get it from by clicking on Get PIN.
- Enter the PIN.
- Now select the version of Chappie Builds(Krypton Family Blue) you want to install it on your kodi.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.
Leave a Reply