Cartoons8 is one such application that offers many animation films, cartoon series and many other entertainment guides for your child. The app has a collection of top Cartoons that are provided category wise. The most popular cartoons available on this app and which are available for streaming are Finding Dory, Angry Birds, Flying Witch and many others. Today we’re going to tell you the method to install Cartoons8 on kodi 17.1 krypton.
One more thing about this application, you can find out your favorite cartoon from the Search Dialog box that is given in this app. All the contents here have been provided with infinite limit and this makes it the favorite application for your child. So don’t leave any chance where your child cannot enjoy to the fullest. Cartoon8 is one of the best kodi add-on.
Here is the guide to setup kodi roku.
Now, one thing about this application has to be kept in mind that the update of the same has been released and if you haven’t updated the app, we recommend that you do it now. The lasts version of Cartoons8 application is 1.0.16 which was announced on July 10, 2016. Now, once you have upgraded or checked for the latest application, you can now proceed further to the steps that we have installed in this article which is on “How to Install Cartoons8 on Kodi?”
Important Notice Before Using Kodi
We would like to recommend you to use a VPN while using Kodi. In recent times some of the kodi users get copyright notices for streaming Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows. If you want to secure yourself, then you can use IPVanish to keep your privacy protected and be anonymous.
Install Cartoon8 on Kodi
If you do have a fusion addon on your Kodi setup then you can skip the first five steps and start from the sixth one.
It is also assured that the user will surely enjoy this add-on on Kodi and for those who are new to it can follow the steps given here and get Cartoons8 installed on Kodi.
- Press on the File manager which is given under System.
- Now, you need to select “Add source”.
- On this, press on “None” given on the top field area.
- Further, you need to type this URL exactly: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and hit the OK button.
- Now, you need to write “.fusion” at the bottom area and hit the OK button.
- Post typing and hitting the OK button, proceed to the home screen and head to the system area.
- There press on the “Add-ons”.
- Here you will have to install from the zip file.
- Now here, the user is required to choose “.fusion” or what you have provided the name to it.
- Further, Select XBCM-REPOS
- Preferably, choose the English language.
- Now, go down and search for this repository-metalkettle-x.x.x and add it.
- Now, wait until the notification comes up showing the enabling of Metal Kettle Repository.
- The benefit of this is that your Cartoons8 app will also get updated (in case, it isn’t).
- Move further to choose and install from the repository
- Mark on the Metalkettles Addon Repository.
- Select Video add-ons and click on the Cartoons8 app.
- Finally, click on the install button and wait further until the Cartoons8 app gets enabled.
- Post-confirmation, head on to Video add-ons section and find the Cartoons8 add-on so as to check its installation.
Also, Check and learn to install kodi on firestick.
With these steps followed, we can finally assure you that you have successfully got Cartoons8 on Kodi. If there’s anything that we can help you with further, help yourself to reach the comment section given below and we will be there instantly to help you.