Brotherhood Addon is an addon that provides you everything, this is an all-in-one addon. There is nothing that this addon can’t provide, this addon provides movies, Live TV, News, Documentaries, Cartoons for kids. All you have to do is just follow our guide to install Brotherhood kodi addon.
VPN For Kodi
As we all know Kodi Streams all the piracy content like movies, TV shows, Live Streaming Videos and Other PPV Videos. But watching this piracy content is an illegal thing, and doing such will end up blocking your IP by your ISP. Also, some of the addons are geo-restricted and can’t be accessed by all users. If you want to get rid of all these problems, then I would like to recommend you to use a Kodi VPN. By using VPN you can unlock geo-blocked content and you can watch anything on the Kodi anonymously. We have tested various VPNs and we found IPVanish is the best VPN for Kodi. Get 46% Discount Instantly on IPVanish now.
Guide To Install Brotherhood Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://intrcomp.net/intrcomp/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it IntrComp or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find intrcomp and then click on repository intrcomp-2.6.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying IntrComp Media Add-On Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Intercomp Media Repository, then click on Video add-ons.
- Click on Brotherhood.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.
I hope you find our guide on Brotherhood Kodi useful. If you are looking for more kodi addons then and more kodi related stuff, then check our blog for more kodi things.
Leave a Reply