The Black Box Build/Wizard is one of the best build made for kodi 17 krypton. The Black Box Wizard is Linux Kernel based ARM Media Player and it has been used as the main interface of Kodi/XBMC. The black box kodi build is very popular among kodi users. It uses the CCM Helix Skins that is one of the most popular kodi skin of all time. Kodi Black Box has got everything that you want on your build, it has got all the famous addons for documentaries, movies, IPTV and Live TV. You can install this wizard by using our easy guide.
Guide To Install The Black Box Wizard on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://theblackbox.ostv.co.uk?kodi‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it The Black Box or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find The Black Box and then click on Plug-in. Video.Blackboxwizard.zip.
- Now you will get a pop-up notification saying that Black Box Kodi is enabled.
- Inside it you can find some of the best kodi addons and you can also see some hidden features in it.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.