Phoenix is back with a new name or you can say that Phoenix Alternative called Bennu. Bennu is updated version of Phoenix and a better replacement than any other addon. This addon has got many different sections for Movies, Sports, Kids, and TV shows. We can find many different things in this such as Bennu Kids, Bennu Live, Alecto, Cerus, Crussader88 etc. If you want to get this addon on your kodi then follow the below guide.
How To Install Bennu Addon Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it Smash or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find Smash and then click on RepoCollosus.
- Now you will get the notification saying Collosal Repository Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Collosal Repository, then click on Video add-ons.
- Click on Bennu.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.