The Beast is one of the oldest and the top most popular kodi build at present. But now it is updated to be used on kodi 17 krypton. It is a very light build that can run smoothly on any device. This build is best sports lovers. This is a family build that can provide you everything you need. It has got a very easily usable interface that every one of you gonna like it. Below is the guide to install The Beast Build on your kodi.
You need to sign up on the official beast site to install the beast on kodi. You just need to create an account on http://thebeast2.com/signup.
Guide to Install The Beast on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://thebeast2.com/repo/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it BEAST WIZARD or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Click on Beast Wizard.
- Then click on plugin.video.thanos.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Beast Wizard Add-On Enabled.
- Go back to home screen then Program Add-ons, then Top Tutorials Wizard.
- Now go back to Home, then Programs, then go to The Beast Wizard.
- Then click on configure, then click on Email.
- Here you have type your email from which you’ve signed above, and then enter your password, then click on OK.
- Now click on Open, then you’ve to chose the build you want to install.
- Now the build will download and install.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.