Apollo is the biggest and greatest build that kodi have ever get. It is one of the best build for kodi users till now. It has got tons of addons and all the features that one wants in a build. It comes with full featured installation wizard that kodi advanced users will love. This build is big in size so make sure you have got enough space to install it. It’s good and modern looks make this build in to our list of top most wanted kodi builds.
For installing this you’ve to install ares wizard. If you’ve not installed ares wizard. then you can follow the below steps from the start. And if you’ve already installed ares wizard then just click here to skip the installation of ares wizard and get the steps to directly install apollo build.
Guide to Install Apollo Build on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://ares-repo.eu/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it Ares or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find Ares and then repository.aresproject-0.0.8.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Ares Project Repository is enabled.
- Then Click on Ares Project.
- Then Program Add-ons, then Ares Wizard, then click on Install.
- Then the notification will pop up saying Ares Wizard is Enabled. Now Click on OK.
After Installing Ares Wizard follow the below steps
- Now Ares Wizard will open now you have to click on Browse Builds. Now Click on Apollo.
- For Apollo you need a PIN, which can be generated by scanning QR code or by opening the page with a browser.
- Here you will get a prompt saying PIN Required for Apollo, here you’ve to click on Get PIN.
- Now new window or tab will open in a browser and provides you the required PIN.
- Now you’ve enter the PIN in the prompt box and then click on Done.
- Now click on Apollo Lite, then install.
- Now wait for getting it download and install.
- After download and install you just have to restart the kodi. For Proper Functioning of the build.