Today we’re going to publish the guide on how to install kodil repository on kodi. Kodil repo is one of the best kodi repository and this repository is also mentioned in our list of the best kodi repositories. After the shutting down of ares repository, kodil repository becomes the first choice of peoples. This repository provides almost all the popular addons like exodus and covenant.
How To Install Kodil Repository on Kodi
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://kdil.co/repo/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it Kodil or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find Kodil and then click on kodil.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Kodil Repository Enabled.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.