Today we’re going to publish the guide on how to install kodil repository on kodi. Kodil repo is one of the best kodi repository and this repository is also mentioned in our list of the best kodi repositories. After the shutting down of ares repository, kodil repository becomes the first choice of peoples. This repository provides almost all the popular addons like exodus and covenant.
VPN For Kodi
As we all know Kodi Streams all the piracy content like movies, TV shows, Live Streaming Videos and Other PPV Videos. But watching this piracy content is an illegal thing, and doing such will end up blocking your IP by your ISP. Also some of the addons are geo-restricted and can’t be accessed by all users. If you want to get rid from all these problems, then I would like to recommend you to use a Kodi VPN. By using VPN you can unlock geo-blocked content and you can watch anything on the Kodi anonymously. We have tested various VPNs and we found IPVanish is the best VPN for Kodi. Get 46% Discount Instantly on IPVanish now.
How To Install Kodil Repository on Kodi
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://kdil.co/repo/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it Kodil or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find Kodil and then click on kodil.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Kodil Repository Enabled.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.
Leave a Reply