Halow Live TV is an addon created for watching live sports, movies, TV shows etc. This addon provides all the streams in High-Definition, even movies and TV shows are in HD. This addon will not disappoint you, as it provides most of the content that other addons don’t provide. This addon has got a very large variety of categories such as Movies, Kids Movies, Music TV, YouTube etc.
Halow Live TV is one of our favourite live TV addon for Kodi. But if you’re looking for the best kodi live tv addons then check out other live TV addons on our blog.
VPN For Kodi
As we all know Kodi Streams all the piracy content like movies, TV shows, Live Streaming Videos and Other PPV Videos. But watching this piracy content is an illegal thing, and doing such will end up blocking your IP by your ISP. Also, some of the addons are geo-restricted and can’t be accessed by all users. If you want to get rid of all these problems, then I would like to recommend you to use a Kodi VPN. By using VPN you can unlock geo-blocked content and you can watch anything on the Kodi anonymously. We have tested various VPNs and we found IPVanish is the best VPN for Kodi. Get 46% Discount Instantly on IPVanish now.
Guide To Install Halow Live TV on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://repo.halowtv.org‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it Halow or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find Halow and then click on repository.HalowTV-x.x.x.zip.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Halow Repository, then click on Video add-ons.
- Click on Halow Live TV.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find Halow Live TV addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.
Leave a Reply