Players Klub is a new live TV addon. It gets a huge popularity instantly after entering the market. People’s on the Facebook groups are saying that this is one of the best live TV addons for kodi till yet. On this addon you can watch the most popular US and UK channels for free. You can also watch some Canadian channels as well. You can enjoy the best channels of US in HD. It is a great addon with a quite large number of channels to stream and it also shows you about how long the channels have been streamed.
Players Klub will provide you the best channels to watch like Discovery, History TV, MSNBC, ESPN and much more. It’s buffering time is very less compared to other addons. Even in some aspects, it beats the premium addons. You just need to use this once on kodi, and you will find how attractive this addon is.
You need to login credentials to use this addon. You can get all the credentials from their official facebook group. So join the group and ask for credentials. Players Klub Kodi team will change the password on regular basis, so you’ve to ask them.
Guide to Install Players Klub on Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Inside the Kodi application, there are many certain distinct kinds of tabs for your media. Now, to install Players Klub Kodi you will have to reach the “System” tab.
- Under this tab, you need to choose the sub-tab marked as “File Manager”.
- Further, you will have to choose “Add source”.
- Now, choose the area where it has been written as “<None>”, and type the Web address so as to get Fusion installer installed.
- Now, a keyboard can be seen on the screen and on that screen type this: “http://theplayersklub.us/playersklub“
- Post typing this, click on “Done“.
- Type ‘Playersklub’ in lower box where the following is written – “Enter a name for this media source”,
- Post typing, click on the “Done” button.
- The next thing that you need to do is that hit on the OK button which is given at the bottom of the “Add Files Source”.
- This will add addon on the list of “File Manager” window.
- Post this, head to the Kodi home screen.
- In the tab marked as system, you need to go for the settings option.
- Now on the left side of settings, choose the “Add-ons”.
- Choosing this will make a pop-up to appear which will say that “First run help”. To this pop-up, you need to click on the OK button.
- Now, in the menu of Add-ons, you will have to select the “Install from ZIP file”.
- Selecting this, a new screen will appear to where you need to select the icon Playersklub.
- Select “repository.playersklub-x.x.x.zip”.
- An Add-on Installer notification will appear in the lower right-hand corner of the screen saying this – “Add-on enabled”.
- Click on Install From Repository.
- Select The Players Klub Repository.
- Now Select Video Addons, then go to The Players Klub Beta and click on Install.
- Now you will get a notification saying that the addon is enabled.
- Now you just have to go to the home screen and launch the Players Klub Kodi Addon.