The Cell X2 Build is one of the biggest builds that kodi has got so far. This Build is very big in size and it means it can’t run properly on some devices. You can run it on your PC but not on Amazon Firestick. It has got the best kodi skin that you want to see. If your device can run it properly, then you should try it once. It has got some exciting features that previous builds don’t have. Follow the below guide to install it.
Important Notice Before Using Kodi
We would like to recommend you to use a VPN while using Kodi. It has been seen that some of the kodi users get copyright notices for streaming Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows. If you want to secure yourself, then you can use IPVanish to keep your privacy protected and use it as anonymous.
Guide To Install The Cell X2 on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://repo.supremebuilds.com‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it SUPREME or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find SUPREME and then repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Supreme Builds Repository is enabled.
- Now choose Install From Repository, then Supreme Builds Repository.
- Go to Program Add-ons, then Supreme Builds Wizard & click on Install.
- Now the Supreme build will download and install.
- Go to Home screen, then add-ons followed by Program Add-ons. Select Supreme Builds Wizard, choose Krypton Builds and Select Cell X2.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.
Leave a Reply