Animego is an addon that provides you the great content of anime. Animego is also one of the best kodi anime addon of all time. This addon has mainly focused on anime, it has got more than 500+ anime series. It provides all the series and movies and ultra high definition quality, that takes our entertainment to the next level. This is very smooth working addon, it’s loading time is also very less. And it doesn’t take too much time for buffering.
Before installing any add-on on your kodi, make it sure that you’ve enabled unknown sources option on your kodi. It is essential to enable it if you don’t then it will not let you install addon.
Important Notice Before Using Kodi
We would like to recommend you to use a VPN while using Kodi. In recent times some of the kodi users get copyright notices for streaming Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows. If you want to secure yourself, then you can use IPVanish to keep your privacy protected and be anonymous.
Guide to Install Animego on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://fusion.tvaddons.ag‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it FUSION or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find FUSION and then Kodi-REPOS.
- Now select an International language.
- And then click on indian-repository.dk-xbmc-repaddon-1.0.5.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying dk-xbmc-reppadon repository is enabled.
- Go Back and Select Install from repository.
- Select dk-xbmc-repaddon Repository, then Video Add-ons, then Animego.
- Then click on Install.
- Then Animego will be installed.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.