Kodi has been upgraded to the newer version called Kodi 17 Krypton. Kodi has made some new changes in the krypton version. One of the changes is that now you’ve to enable unknown sources to install addons or builds on kodi.
By enabling Unknown Sources your kodi will get permission to install addons and builds on your kodi. If you don’t enable it then it will not let you install the addons, skins, repositories and builds.
This is not a very big method. it is just a work of 2 minutes.
Guide to Enable Unknown Sources in Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi.
- Go to Settings/System icon from the top left corner.
- Now Click on Systems Settings.
- You need to enter the expert mode to change it. So click on Expert from the bottom left corner.
- Now Click on the Add-ons.
- Now just click on the Slider Bar of Unknown Sources.
- Here you will get a warning prompt, there you’ve to click on Yes.
This is it. Now you can install all the wanted addons and skins that you want to install on your kodi tv.