Each and every kodi user must have used video addon for watching movies, TV shows, sports on kodi. But sometimes in videos addons like exodus, it will show the list of the servers available for streaming. Have you ever noticed a server name called ‘Openload’. Sometimes when you choose that server it shows an error Openload Stream Authorization provided by https://openload.co/pair. You can solve the error simply by following the below steps.
Openload.co has been changed to olpair.com. You can follow the below guide, as it is same for the olpair.com.
What is Openload.co/pair Error?
This error stops us to stream or watch the movies, Sports and TV shows that are hosted on Openload server. This error looks as seen in the above image.
Why Do We Get OpenLoad Stream Authorization Error?
Openload is a server where all the movies, TV shows and sports related videos are uploaded. This movies are streamed on kodi using addons like exodus. But due to huge demand of watching movies on kodi, sometimes the server crashes. To manage large audience the concept of stream authorization has been introduced. You do need to pair your IP with openload so that you can watch the streaming. After pairing your IP address with openload you can watch the stream for next 4 hours. After 4 hours you do need to pair it again.
Is Openload.co Safe?
No, OpenLoad is not safe at all. As we all know kodi uses all the copyrighted material to stream Movies, TV Shows, Sports and Cartoons from other sources without any permission. This is an illegal thing just because of copyright problems. In case if you want to enjoy Kodi anonymously, then I would like to recommend you to use VPN that masks your IP and let you enjoy the kodi without leaving any footprint. IPVanish is the best VPN.
Special offer on IPVanish VPN for Techprison Users
Guide To Fix Openload.co Pair Stream Authorization Error on Kodi 17
- When you try to open a movie using exodus. It will show a pop-up, that will take sometime to load all the servers.
- Now you will find the list of all the servers exist on exodus. If you select the OPENLOAD server then a error comes saying Openload.co Stream Authorization needed.
- You do need to go to https://olpair.com/ here you will find your IP address, now you just need to click on Activate Streaming.
- Here you have to solve the captcha and click on Pair.
- If the pairing is successful you will get message saying that pairing is successful.
- Now the pairing is successful, now you can enjoy it for 4 hours. After that you’ve to pair it again.
In case first one didn’t work for you, then you can use the 2nd method to solve thevideo.me pair or vidup.me pair error. Follow the below steps to solve this error.
- Go to Addon> Video Add-ons.
- Right Click on Exodus addon then select Settings.
- Now Settings window will open, here you have to go to Playback from the left column.
- Here you will see the Hosters with Captchas option that is turned on, just turn it off and then click on OK.