Fire TV Guru Build is one of the most popular kodi builds for firestick. Fire TV build is a very popular build on Jarvis, now it has been upgraded to Krypton with great features. This build is a well maintained and gets updates frequently. This build is very small in size so that it can work on every device and works smoothly. And this build has got all the important addons. There is some lag in this build, you can reduce it by disabling RSS feed.
Guide To Install Fire TV Build on Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://firetvguru.net/fire‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it FTG or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find FTG and then click on repository.firetvguru.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Fire TV Guru Build Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Fire TV Guru Repo, then click on Program Add-ons.
- Click on Fire TV Wizard, then hit Install.
- Now you will again get a notification saying that your build is enabled.
- Now go to Home Screen, then Program Add-ons, then Click on Fire TV Guru Wizard.
- Now choose your Fire TV Guru Build to install.
- Wait for some time to get it download and install.
- After Installation, Click Yes, then OK.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.