Find My Game is a great kodi sports addon. This addon is provided by the Echo Coder Repository. It provides the best sports live streaming with no issues. This addon works smoother on all the devices. It streams all the channels in HD resolution. It does not take too much time to buffer. If you’re a football or a soccer fan, then you do need this addon on your kodi. Not only football or soccer, you can watch many other sports as well.
Guide To Install Find My Game on Kodi
- Open Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://fusion.tvaddons.ag‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it FUSION or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find FUSION and then Kodi-REPOS.
- Now select the English language.
- And then click on repository.echo-2.01.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Echo Coder Repository is enabled.
- Go Back and Select Install from repository.
- Select Echo Coder Repository, then Video Add-ons, then Find My Game.
- Then click on Install.
- Then Find My Game will be installed.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.