The popular movie addon called Zen has been updated and renamed to Elysium. Elysium is a great addon that scrapes content from all the big sites. It provides the movies, sports, Live TV in HD. It provides the access to very big library. You can find this addon in noobs and nerds repository. Follow the below guide to install Elysium on kodi.
Guide To Install Elysium Addon Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it noobs and nerds or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find noobs and nerds and then click on noobsandnerds Repo (2.1).zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying noobsandnerds Repository Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Noobs And Nerds Repository, then click on Add-on Repository.
- Click on Elysium Repository.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- After installation go back to Elysium Repository, then video add-ons, then Elysium and click on Install.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.