If you don’t want use the default settings of your kodi. And you also want to change them like a pro then you just need to install a single addon that will help you in changing all the default settings of your kodi. Using Easy Advanced Settings kodi addon you can make many great changes, it is just similar like some changes you will get after rooting your android smartphone. If you’re also getting some buffering issues or errors then this addon can also fix that. Kodi Easy Advanced Settings can fix almost all the errors you get on your kodi.
Guide To Install Easy Advanced Settings Addon Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://repo.hackmykodi.com/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it EAS or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find EAS.
- Now click on Program Addons.
- Now select system-settings.
- And then click on plugin.program.advancedsettings-0.8.8.zip.
- Then Easy Advanced Settings will be installed.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.
How To Fix Kodi Buffering Issue By Using Easy Advanced Settings Addon
- After installation process, Open Easy Advanced Settings Addon from Home>Add-ons>Program Add-ons.
- You will find five options on the dashboard of EAS i.e Edit Settings, Write XML File, Write XML File To Temporary Location, Reset All Settings, and List Enabled Settings. As we would like to fix Kodi Buffering issue then we would select Edit Settings.
- Now again you will find so many options, as buffering issue is related to network, so we would move on with Network Settings.
- Select Network.
- Here you will find 7 disabled options, here we have to edit the last three options(cachemembuffersize, buffermode, readbufferfactor)and enable them to solve the buffering issue. We have to edit the valuse of all the three options. As by default kodi doesn’t provide the cache memory to itself. So here we’re going to provide some 50GB of space to the kodi.
- First select the cachemembuffersize now enter the 52428800(52428800 this value is in Kilobytes, as 50GB=52428800KB). Then click OK.
- Next change the value of buffermode, select 1.
- Now change the readbufferfactor value to 20 and then press OK.
Other Great Features of this addon
Audio/Video Playback Settings
By using this option you can make great change to your video and audio options. For example you can delay your subtitle or audio or you can fast forward the video.
By using this option you solve almost all the minor problems of your kodi.
By using this you can make some little changes like Slideshow, Photo rotation and much more.
Remote Control Settings
By using this option we can edit Remote delay or remote timings.