Durex is an awesome kodi build with great design. This build can be found in ares wizard. Due to its small size, it works smoothly on firestick or any other device. Each and everything is labeled so that you don’t find any difficulty in finding or accessing. This is mainly design for firestick and it has got the best addons like Exodus, Goodfellas, Indigo etc. It also has got the premium service, that provides you the very good services with more easily access to everything.
Important Notice Before Using Kodi
We would like to recommend you to use a VPN while using Kodi. In recent times some of the kodi users get copyright notices for streaming Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows. If you want to secure yourself, then you can use IPVanish to keep your privacy protected and be anonymous.
Guide to Install Durex Build on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
We will use Ares Wizard in this process of installation. If you’ve previously installed ares wizard then you don’t need to follow the first 13 steps.
- Open Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it MAGIC or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find MAGIC and then click on repository.aresproject.
- Then click on repository.aresproject.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Ares Project Add-On Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Ares Project, then click on Program Add-ons.
- Click on Ares Wizard, then hit Install.
- Here you will get the notification saying that Ares Wizard has been enabled.
- Click OK, and then Browse Builds.
- Here you will find various builds, but you’ve to choose only Durex.
- Select Durex Build For Kodi Krypton 17.1, Click on Install.
- Wait for some time to get it download and install.
- After Installation, Click Yes, then OK.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.
Leave a Reply