Adblink, previously known as Adbfire is an application that will help you to manage multiple Kodi devices from only single PC. Adblink has got many features, you can use this application to manage more kodi devices from single application or by using single PC. This application is available for Windows, Linux and OS X 10.7 or greater. It also provides some great features like taking Backup and you can also install direct APK files from this. This application gets updated and the team has fixed many bugs and errors.
Below in this guide we would tell you the way to setup Adblink and manage more than 1 device using PC. Before proceeding to the guide we would like to tell you the features of this application i.e Adblink.
Features of Adblink/Adbfire
Install Kodi on Firestick
By using adblink you can install kodi on firestick, and you can also manage different devices by using only single PC. You just need to connect your device with this application.
This application will help you to take the backup of any device. You just simply have to choose your device and take backup and it will be securely stored in your PC. You can also save it on your Google drive or upload it to any cloud for more safety.
As we can take the backup from adblink, you can also restore your data by using this. You can also use this option to transfer settings from one device to another.
Cache performs a very important role in streaming. If the caches are not properly then one could messed up with some kodi streaming issues. Adblink has got the direct option to delete all caches in a single click.
Management of Files
When we’re using many devices then we do need to manage all the files of devices. We can easily manage all the files by using its direct file management system.
Guide To Install Kodi on Firestick using Adblink/Adbfire
- First Download Adblink from the official site.
Windows | Linux | OS X
- Now install Adblink on your PC, as the installation process finishes, open Adblink. New window will popup and it will look like similar to the below image.
- Now connect the Fire TV or Firestick to your smart tv by plugging Fire TV stick in HDMI port.
- Follow the instructions and properly setup firestick on TV and connect it to the Internet Connection.
- Register your firestick device on amazon, and if you have already registered your device on amazon then skip this step.
- Connect firestick and computer to the same wifi network.
- Now open the adblink software that you have installed previously.
- For installing kodi on firestick, we do need to install and download the kodi apk file.
- Download the above file and save it on your PC.
- Click on New option on the Adblink.
- Now type the name of device in Description and the IP address from which your device is connected. Then click on Save button.
- Now select the device and click on Connect.
- Now we have to install apk that we’ve downloaded in the above steps. Click on Install APK then browse the location of the APK file that you’ve downloaded above.
- Now the installation will begin, you can see the progress of installation in the form of green lines in the installation box.
That’s it! These are the steps by which you can install kodi on firestick using adblink. You can follow these same steps to manage other devices with adblink.