cCloud TV is an IPTV based addon that provides you the thousands of channels from US and UK. It is one of the best live TV addons for kodi. This addon gets regular updates, and this addon is very old in kodi repository. You can enjoy watching all the international channels using this. This addon provides the access to its very big library. Follow the below guide to install cCloud TV addon on your kodi.
Also check – Top Kodi Live TV and IPTV Addons 2018
Guide To Install cCloud TV Addon Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it Smash or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find Smash and then click on repository.smash-x.x.x.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Smash Repository Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Smash Repository, then Podgod Repo.
- then click on Video add-ons.
- Click on cCloud TV.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.