Amazon Prime Instant Video Kodi addon is the biggest rival of Netflix addon. And if the Amazon Prime wants to beat to Netflix then it should be on kodi. Amazon Prime Instant Video Addon is now on kodi with very good features. You do need to have Amazon Prime video account to use Amazon Prime addon on kodi. You can watch any series or TV show available on primevideo.com, just by logging on kodi. Below is the guide to install amazon prime addon on kodi.
Important Notice Before Using Kodi
We would like to recommend you to use a VPN while using Kodi.In recent times some of the kodi users get copyright notices for streaming Live TV, Movies, and TV Shows. If you want to secure yourself, then you can use IPVanish to keep your privacy protected and be anonymous.
Guide To Install Amazon Prime Instant Video Addon Kodi 17 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.1 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://fusion.tvaddons.ag‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it FUSION or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find FUSION and then Kodi-REPOS.
- Now select English language.
- And then click on repository.xlordkx-x.x.x.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying xlordKx Repo is enabled.
- Go Back and Select Install from repository.
- Select xlordKx Repo, then Video Add-ons, then Amazon Prime Instant Video.
- Then click on Install.
- Then Amazon Prime Instant Video will be installed.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.