Amazon Prime Instant Video Kodi addon is the biggest rival of Netflix addon. And if the Amazon Prime wants to beat to Netflix then it should be on kodi. Amazon Prime Instant Video Addon is now on kodi with very good features. You do need to have Amazon Prime video account to use Amazon Prime addon on kodi. You can watch any series or TV show available on primevideo.com, just by logging on kodi. Below is the guide to install amazon prime addon on kodi.
Guide To Install Amazon Prime Instant Video Addon Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://srp.nu‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it superrepo or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find superrepo >> Krypton >> All
- click on superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip.
- You will get the notification saying that Superrepo Repository has been enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then SuperRepo Repository, then click on Video add-ons.
- Click on Amazon Prime Instant Video.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.
- Addon will be installed.
- Now you just have to restart Kodi. For properly functioning of Add-ons.