Adrian Sports is an addon which is mainly created for sports. It also provides the live stream or live TV with many sport channels inside. The bad thing about this addon is that we’re unable to find ESPN sports. But there are quite plenty of other addons that you can use. This addon provides almost all the links related to Football, almost all US sports channels are available on this addon.
Guide To Install Adrian Sports Addon Kodi 17.3 Krypton
- Open Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- From the home screen go to Settings/System.
- Then go to File Manager.
- Here you have to click on Add Source and click None.
- You have to replace None with ‘http://adriansports.net16.net/repo/‘. And then click on Done.
- Name it Adrian or whatever you want and then select OK.
- Now go back to your Home screen and then select System/Settings. From here you have to open Add-ons and then choose the option ‘Install From ZIP File’.
- Here you will find Adrian and then click on repository.adriansports.zip.
- Now you will get the notification saying Adrian Sports Repo Enabled.
- Click on Install From Repository, then Adrian Sports Repo, then click on Video add-ons.
- Click on Adrian Sports.
- Finally, Click on Install.
- Now it will get downloaded and installed on your Kodi. And if it doesn’t work properly then restart your kodi.
- You can find addon in Add-ons option on Home screen.